- Mensajes: 7
1. New Delhi, capital of India and you can get good flight rates to here.
2. Nearby sites of Delhi like Agra (Taj Mahal) which is 3-hour drive away, Jaipur is 5-hour drive away. A trip of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur is very famous and known as the Golden Triangle.
3. Other popular cities of north India are Varanasi, Amritsar, Chandigarh (not a tourist city but more like the starting point of all hill stations in North India), Lucknow & Khajuraho
4. And North India is also famous for it hill stations which one will find in states like Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir. Some prominent ones are Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala, Mcleodganj, Dalhousie, Srinagar, Gulmarg, Sonmarg and Pahalgam.
5. Plus the highest hill station in India is Leh Ladakh which is quite popular among adventure travellers.
You can get more details on North India tourism at https://www.incredibleindia.org/